Jaw crushers are used as the most important option in primary crushing stage especially for medium hard and hard rocks. There are also secondary type jaw crushers designed for secondary crushing of hard materials.
- The eccentric shaft for jaw crusher is made of special alloy steel (Mn. Cr. Ni. Mo. )
- Hydraulic setting adjustment system
- Heat treatment after welding
- Jaw plates made of wear resistant casting
- Automatic lubrication system
- Heavy-duty cast steel housings
- Heavy-duty bearings