VSI crushers are final crushing machines that can work with all type of material. They can not be used as secondary crusher since their maximum feed size is not big enough. But they are ideal machines for final product. They can crush the hard and abrasive material with low operation costs because of the crushing chamber design with rock-on-rock system. Also the product taken from VSI crushers have cubical shape and more fine. So the products of VSI crushers are very good for concrete and asphalt aggregate.
Open rotor type VSI crushers have bigger feed size as well as the above properties.
- Special rotor design with high reduction ratio
- Hyperaucally opening upper body for ease of maintenence
- Hydraulic belt tensioning system
- ISO/SPC pulleys with 2 different rotor speed
- Vibration switch
- Low wear costs
- Cubical shaped material production
- High capacity